Is Monica A Real Person?
Posted on July 26 2021
1. Did you have other careers you considered before creating Monica's Gourmet Cookies? A ballerina. I think they are the epitome of beauty and elegance. However, at 32, I gave up on that one.
2. What's your go-to guilty pleasure snack? Red Vines Licorice and Combos Cheddar Cheese.
3. What scares you? The dark.
4. What is the most challenging cookie to make? Our Pumpkin cookies; very finicky. Plus, I’m not a fan of pumpkin.
5. Favorite nail color? French, the only one I wear!
6. What's it like working with your family? It’s 100% gratifying. Everyday. I wouldn’t want it any other way.
7. How many cookies do you eat in a week? 2-3. Don’t judge.
8. What are some of your hobbies? I have a love of reading and a greater love of cooking.
9. Would you rather eat pizza or pasta for the rest of your life? Hard choice, but, pasta. I could make a pizza pasta and get both!
10. What was the first concert you attended? The Doobie Brothers. It was pretty cool. Shout out to my big brother that took me.
11. If you could live anywhere else, where would you live? Italy. It’s beautiful!
12. What's your favorite meal to cook? Pizza, on Friday nights.
13. Any hidden talents? I sing opera. My dog loved it. Perhaps the only one that did. :)
14. What's your favorite show? Sex and The City.
15. What's the next cookie you are steadily working on? We call it, The NO. Stay tuned...
16. Favorite quote? "Intuition is a spiritual faculty and does not explain, but simply points the way."
17. Favorite place you've traveled to? Italy.
18. Have you ever left your hairnet on and gone out in public? I’m laughing as I type, YES!
19. If you had to choose one cookie to eat for the rest of time, which one would it be? Signature Chocolate Chip.
20. Who is someone that inspires you? Bruce Lee.
21. What is something you are looking forward to in 2021 or 2022? Creating my daughter’s wedding cookie.
And there you have it! We hope you enjoyed this first segment of Ask Monica, and getting to know more about Monica herself. Have a wonderful day, and most importantly, eat cookies!
Monica's Gourmet Cookies