- We ship Monday-Thursday only, with the cut-off time for same-day shipments at 1:00 pm EST. All orders placed afterward will ship the next business day, except after Thursday at 1:00 pm EST. *All orders will automatically ship that coming Monday*
- When selecting overnight shipping on Thursday, please make sure you get that order in before our cut-off time, or else it will ship Monday, not the following day. Thank you!
- If you’d like a specific shipping date or need a signature request, please call us!
- We do not ship to PO boxes.
- We have a 48-hour window to get your order out to you.
- FedEx is our shipping carrier.
- Inclement weather, unforeseen circumstances & Covid can cause delays. FedEx does not guarantee transit times arriving on time, so please plan accordingly, and please keep in mind we are not responsible for delayed packages. We understand your frustration, but unfortunately, we cannot control the delivery experience.
- We are not responsible for lost packages due to incorrect addresses. Please confirm all information prior to ordering.
- We hate porch thieves as much as you, but please keep in mind we are not responsible for stolen packages, packages left unattended, or destroyed by animals without a signed delivery.
- No refunds will be given for shipping on packages that cannot be delivered if the recipients cannot receive the packages or have moved. (Please plan accordingly)
- Ground/Home Delivery timeframes are generally 1-2 days, with west coast states receiving 3-4 days.
We kindly ask for your patience. We understand the importance of your gift arriving on time and take pride in ensuring every order is put together meticulously to ensure perfect arrival.
However, all orders are put together as received. Orders may go out on different days due to order volume and orders placed ahead of yours. Please understand we are not Amazon Prime!
Please make sure to place your orders EARLY to ensure holiday delivery. We recommend a few weeks to almost a month out. Please call us for a date request. Unfortunately, FedEx cannot guarantee orders shipping after the 16th of December, even with express shipping! Please plan accordingly!